week 2 day 5 of work placement

 Friday 22/03/24 

For my last day of work placement, I was luck enough to come along to client meeting in care home and take a room survey of the space. This is where you create a 3D model of the room on coohoms. You have to include things like room dimensions, plug sockets, radiators, etc. this was really interesting to do as you could really Invision the future of the space and furniture in it. I need to work on the following skills learning how to measure precisely, learning how take measurement and enter them to create a 3D model, learning what needs to be included in a room survey e.g. wall fitting, plugs, etc... learning how to fit a rug with a bottom lay on it. I need to work on my measuring skills so that its more accurate, learning more about how to log rooms in coohoms. 

Comments

Popular Posts