27th-2rd of June Half term

It was all hands on deck through out half term for me to my final garments and diary of making the first thing I did was make my bodice as I wa most confident on it because I’ve spent so much time on the toile of it, which I flew through in about a day. In the Tuesday I began making my hood, I was able to cut out all my patterns and and sew them all together which was a challenge due to how they lined up with the stretch fabric but I got there. 

On Wednesday, we met as a group at lilahs house to work on our project together so that we could see where we were all at and what needed doing most. This was really useful as we could ask question and share an issues that we were having with the fabric or patterns. I started by making my long line of tubing which was relatively simple but quite tedious todo as you had to turn it inside out. I then began to help gracie with drapping her bodice with stretch fabric as she needed to use the same technique as I did to cover her boning. I do feel her boning bc is not as defined as mine but that’s okay. 

Thursday, Friday and Saturday were dedicate to book work and catching up on anything that needed annotating or sticking as it’s normally something I fall behind on. 

Comments

Popular Posts